As ATMOSFER BALONCULUK TİC. TUR. A.Ş. (herein after will be referred as “ATMOSFER BALLOONS”), we attach great importance to the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the protection of personal data. Therefore; the purpose, scope and legal limits of the processing of personal data via ONLINE RESERVATION has been explained below.
ATMOSFER BALLOONS processes name, e-mail adress, country of residence,phone number, flight type, flight date, number of people, number of children, hotel name and requests and demands for the flight information of CUSTOMERS.
1.Purposes of Processing
Your personal data are processed for the purpose of execution of reservation process.
2.People to Whom Your Personal Data can be Transferred by Our Company:
Your personal data are transferred to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
3.Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Personal data mentioned above are processed via our wesite and the legal reasons of processing are establishment and performance of the contract within the scope of the Article 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698 on the protection of personal data.
4.Technical And Administrative Measures We Take For The Disposal Of Personal Data
- Employees are informed and trained on the protection of personal data and the lawful disposal of personal data.
- Personnel who will dispose the personal data recorded in the Personal Data Inventory has been assigned.
- Personal data storage and disposal activities carried out within the company are being audited.
- The technical measures taken are being reported to the authorized person.
- Knowledgeable personnel are employed in technical matters.
5.Rights of the Personal Data Owner within the scope of PDPL:
- To find out whether their personal data has been processed,
- To request respective information if their personal data have been processed,
- To find out the reason for processing of their personal data and whether this has been used properly for that purpose,
- To be informed of the domestic or international third parties to which the personal data has been transferred,
- To request the correction of personal data that has been processed insufficiently or incorrectly.
- To demand the deletion or destruction of the personal data upon the cease of the grounds on which they are processed in consideration of the principles of purpose, period, and legitimacy;
- To request that the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred be notified of the actions regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To object to an adverse result following the analysis of the processed data by automatic systems exclusively; and
- To demand indemnification of loss if they suffer loss due to the illegal procession of their personal data.
- You may submit to our company your claims to exercise your rights by means of Application Form. Your claims will be replied in thirty days at the latest.
6.The Identity of Data Controller
ATMOSFER BALONCULUK TİC. TUR. A.Ş.
E-mail: [email protected]
Adress: Cumhuriyet Mahallesi Kapadokya Cadde No: 76/ Avanos Nevşehir